About


Cynthia Luvs, 8th April
I'm astonishingly awkward, easily affected and extremely negative.

Contact Me

Nuffnang


Posted on 30 September 2016 ♥
HEYO! Been a month plus since I last updated because I could barely have any me-time nowadays especially when baby Jayvin have became ultra clingy that I couldn't even head to the toilet when we are alone at home. Sigh.

Also down with really high fever for 3 days, swollen tonsils and really bad shoulder ache past few days. It was so bad because I couldn't go close to Jayvin and when night comes, he will start to look for me when he wanna sleep. Been so lack of sleep since the birth of Jayvin, really can't wait for him to grow up and could sleep through the night without waking up for milk every 1-2hrs.

This might be a long post as I have over 400 photos which I have not posted about!

Soooo, a mega throwback to 08 August 2016 when I ordered 14 days worth of confinement lunch from Natal Essentials at $447.26 for 14 meals which includes 2 dishes + 1 soup + rice and Longan Red Date Tea.


My first meal includes Sesame Sauce Chicken, Spinach w Ikan Bilis, Pork Rib Soup. Tasted slight more bland but serving is huge! Usually I could split the meal and eat it for dinner as well.

BB Soo on 08 August!


09 AUGUST 2016!

10 AUGUST 2016!


There wasn't delivery for 09 Aug due to PH but I loveeeeeeeeee the Honey Chicken Wings which came with the meal on 10 Aug! Major yum, Zav tried and love it too!

And BB SOO on 10th Aug!


11 AUGUST 2016!
No pictures of confinement meals because not all food are worth mentioning.


Very amazed by how much Jayvin's face seems to change everyday since his birth!

12 AUGUST 2016!


Also received a hamper from Zav's company for BB Soo which comes in really cute box!


Comes with 3 Bottles of Bird's Nest, Clothing Set, 2 Packets Drypers, Baby Bib, Wooden Jigsaw, Feeding Bowl, and Photo Frame! Thank you WSS!

13 AUGUST 2016!


13 Aug's meal was my favourite confinement meal from N.E throughout the 14 days because every dish was to my liking! Kailan w Pig Liver, Sweet & Sour Threadfin and Papaya Pork Rib Soup, all were really good! Love it!

Little Soo!


Collage of Jayvin's photo from 15 AUG - 31 AUG!




So fascinated with his different set of expressions and although biased, it's damn cute to me! HEHE! Good job Womb!

Clothing set from UOB for Jayvin which Uncle Leong brought down when he came to visit on 19th AUG!


So adorable!

22 AUGUST 2016!
Tried the new pizza from Pizza Hut and it was really good! Also the end of my 14 days of confinement meals! Yay, although food were alright but really couldn't drink some of the tonic soup which were super bitter/tasteless!


Mummy settled my meal for the rest of my confinement period! Should have just not order any confinement food because Mummy's cooking is da best to me!

27 AUGUST 2016!
Got the delivery for the limited edition Pringles that I ordered from Qoo10, Honey Mustard tasted the best to me! YUMZ!


And that's how the month of August went for me! Tied up with taking care of little soo and doing housework while recovering from childbirth and doing confinement! Survived! Thanks to the help of Zav and Mummy!

Still 8kg away from Pre-Pregnancy weight and still finding time to do some exercise but really hard as Jayvin is seriously sticking to me 24/7! ZOMG!

Goodluck me for the many more months and years with Jayvin to come!

Labels: ,