About


Cynthia Luvs, 8th April
I'm astonishingly awkward, easily affected and extremely negative.

Contact Me

Nuffnang


Posted on 03 February 2017 ♥
Probably one of the longest time since I ever updated this space, so busy just managing my time with my clingy son and doing housework.

Have lots of pictures that I have yet to post so I shall update as much as I can now while Mummy is napping with my baby.

12 NOV 2016!
Lunch for the day was delivery from some western stall which I couldn't remember the name but the food was really meh as well so not worth remembering!


Baby was being extra handful that day so we disturbed him and placed him into our drawer like below and he would rather stay inside the drawer than anywhere else.


Dinner was takeaway Chirashi Don from Kuriya, pretty good!! YUMZ!


Loaded with generous amount of Sashimissssssss!

19 NOV 2016!
KPT Bar Chor Mee for dinner which was highly raved online and we went to try!


Zav queued for probably 15-20 minutes for us and this was mine! BCM + Fish Maw Soup at $8!

Rather disappointing I would say, soup was totally tasteless. Only taste was the strong seaweed taste so it's a try once and never go back again!

20 NOV 2016!
It was a Sunday so we get to head out alone to have a proper meal without bb soo because Zav's parents could help us to look after for a few hours.

Have been wanting to try the western food from Triple V Coffeehouse, located at Blk 537 Bedok North St 3 and Zav decided to bring us there for lunch since he had a day off!

We reached at 12.20pm and the whole place was empty so we were the first customer of the day!

Over-ordered a little because the prices are really affordable despite being a air-conditioned restaurant which was opposite my previous secondary school!

Reason I wanted to come was to try the Confit De Canard which was Duck Confit at $12.90, and also because duck is one of Zav's favourite food!


It took a little longer than the rest to come. Taste wise, it's alright but the sauce wasn't to my liking and skin wasn't crispy enough. My favourite is still the one from Saveur! Not bad because it was just $12.90 for quite a huge portion!

Also food that we ordered!


French Onion Soup with garlic bread which we got it as a set with one of our mains. Strong black pepper taste and although I'm not a fan of onion, this soup is surprisingly delicious to me.

Mac & Cheese which was served hot and really cheesy, so generous with the amount of cheese, love it! Spam fries which Zav loves and my favourite of all would be the Sirloin Steak at Medium Rare which Zav ordered! So perfectly done with the right amount of rareness that I love, well marinated as well! Would totally go back just for it!

Total bill was below $50, couldn't remember the exact price but the prices were all so affordable and service is good as well!

A Jayvin of the day would be a sleeping boy!


Fast forward to December!

03 DEC 2016!
BB managed to sit on his own at almost 4 months old, yay!


Only managed to capture his back view because he was facing his daddy!

10 DEC 2016!
Went for dinner at Chinatown Point with Zav because I was craving for Genki Sushi ever since the last time I had it!

Managed to get a table at 6+ pm without waiting and after us, forms a queue already! Damn lucky!

Here's the food we had!


Crab Chawanmushi ($3.80), my favourite! Cream Croquette ($3.80) which was great as well, crispy yet not oily! Pollock Roe Tamago Sushi ($2.30), Salmon Sashimi ($5.80), Salmon Triple Flavour ($3.80), Idako ($3.80), Grilled Salmon Sushi ($2.30, YUMZ!) and Hana Sushi ($5.80)!

Bill came up to $52.26 including a few other plates not in pictures and all charges!

Damn satisfied after the meal, thank you Zav for always bringing me out to have my favourite food!

17 DEC 2016!
Late dinner at 9.40pm over at Aroy Mak Mookata because Zav was craving for it!!

There was a promotion so we paid like $48 for 2 pax buffet and 3 drinks which was not included in the buffet!


This was the only round of food we had and we K.O after that, damn weak but we only actually ordered like 1 portion of certain types of food but still came out to be so much!

Will update sometime soon I hope.....

Labels: ,